Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beauty Basics for Beginners (ebook) - Pre-Order Now

I am excited to say that my ebook is finally completed and will be available early next week. Inside, you'll find detailed information on how to wear your best skin, building your makeup kit, what products are must haves, as well as step-by-step tutorials on how to recreate my looks on you. Pre-orders can be placed on the left side of the screen via Pay Pal or the button below for only $8 and you will be the first to receive yours when the ebook is released! Thanks for your continual support. Many of you have reached out to me with questions and I aimed to answer them all in this ebook. I hope you enjoy every word and find this ebook helpful!


                                      Reader Format
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics