Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday Beauty Sales

 
Here are a few Cyber Monday beauty sales that you should definitely take advantage of this year. If you love makeup like I do, it will definitely be hard to stay away from purchasing these items. Seriously my money is burning a hole in my pocket... In no particular order here are beauty items I have considered (some I've bought) on Cyber Monday 2011.

1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. 20% OFF all individual OCC cosmetic products, site-wide!

2. Dinair Airbrush Makeup. Kits from $29.95

3. Crystal Wright Live. Everything from her great educational books, webinars and workshops to one-on-one coaching for makeup artists, hair and fashion stylists.


4. Urban Decay. Feminine, Dangerous and Fun eyeshadow palettes for $19


5. Violent Lips. 50% of any order with code VLFB50 + free shipping worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics