Thursday, December 1, 2011

My In-Home Makeup Studio Tour

Many have been asking me since I've moved to show my in-home makeup studio. It still isn't finished but I did want to show what it looks like so far. In this video I show all the different dressers and drawers that hold my makeup and the containers... all purchases from IKEA. I even show my makeup chair! Here's the tour, enjoy!

Product Info:
I bought the GODMORGON set from Ikea. They are clear boxes with lids, set of 5. They are placed on top of my makeup desk for easy access to makeup sponges, q-tips, cotton balls, bobby pins, etc. $12.99.

I know I already bought makeup storage, but I saw this and had to have it... to match my desk. It can be used as extra table space as they are the same height. It has a drop file spot on the bottom where I can keep client info, magazine clippings, and my look books. The top drawers will probably have makeup as well or office supplies. $59

My new makeup/hair desk. This is great for organizing my everyday makeup in the drawers and my blow dryer in the hole for what would be computer wires. It's actually a lot longer than it appears. $79

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics