Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Checking In



Just checking in and letting all my supportive readers and fellow bloggers know how my Motives Cosmetics business is going.  As many people know, my start of 2012 was full of unfortunate events... BUT from all of the "drama" I can tell you that I've grown. That is exactly what challenges do for you.  I was forced to step up and take action, alter my game plan and in some cases push through the pain... I was/am blessed to have such a great support system.  I hope that I am serving others in the same way that they have served me.  Our team is growing and here are a list of the new members who have recently been added to The Motives Bombshell Team:

Janine Boyd, Boston/ATL (Independent Distributor)
Jennifer White, Chicago (Apprentice)
La Juana Hardin, Chicago (Apprentice)
Camilla Morrell, Greensboro (Apprentice)
Milian Bonillo, Chicago (Pro Artist)
Zhane Hedgemen, 16 years-old/Chicago (Motives and Me Teen Program)


If you are interested in hearing how you can join our growing fabulous Motives Cosmetic team contact me at Motives4LaLa@BlushingAmbers.com or schedule an appointment to speak with me on the phone here: . We are a national business and we are looking to expand all over the United States.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me Amberly. You are an inspiration to your team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Team work makes the dream work!

      Delete


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics