Friday, April 13, 2012

IMATS NEW YORK - I can't believe I'm going!


I've never been to New York before let alone The International Makeup Trade-Show also known as IMATS. I am really excited to be there and learn from some of the greatest makeup artists, many of whom are award-winning. The guest speaker line up includes makeup pioneers such as Joey Mills and Kevin James Bennett. I am hoping to meet Youtube gurus Koren Zander (EnKore) and Kandee Johnson.  They both will discuss how they became Youtube sensations. I plan on taking plenty of pictures as this is the largest gathering of professionals in the makeup industry which is held 6 different times in 4 different countries (NYC, LA, Vancouver, Sydney, Toronto, London). There will be several vendors from Inglots to Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) and a little birdy told me Motives Cosmetics would be there as well. If there are others who are in attendance that want to reach out to me, hit me up on twitter @BlushingAmbers. To everyone else, I'll be sure to tweet pics and keep you all "posted". xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics