Thursday, October 21, 2010

Natural Hair Styles

So as you may have seen in my previous posts, I have natural hair.  My hair has very tight curls and I have been natural since 2005 after doing a college paper on how African American hair has influenced pop culture in America.  Untangling my roots helped me to form and understand my identity as a Black woman.  I'm very proud to wear my hair natural and I just wanted to share a few pics of how I wear my hair.  I've done several other looks but I'll share them in a future post.  If you have a look you'd like to see email me at blushingambers@gmail.com.  xoxo.


Pompadour and Cap

Fro-hawk




Twist Out



Shingling



Flat Twists and Two Strand Twist



Undone Flat Twist



Wash and Go



Good 'Old Fashion Afro
Cornrolls and Braid Out
Twisted Pompadour and Wash and Go Puff

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics