Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Before and After Prom Pics: Tahite'

Tahite' - Rich South High School
For this prom, Tahite' actually wanted a celebrity inspired look, Kim Kardashian's Smokey Eye.  Something she saw from a still photo to Kim K.'s youtube video done by her makeup artist, Stephen Moleski. For Tahite's look, I used a light application of concealer (Beauty By Christa) around her eyes and eyebrows as the highlight and MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation around the perimeter of her face.  I defined her eyebrows with a MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil.  For her eyes, I first used Urban Decay Primer Potion to give the eyeshadow something to stick to and prevent creasing.  I then used the darkest purple color from my Bundle Monster 120 Palette in the crease using my BK18 Crown Brush in the outer corners and up through and a little above the crease.  I used my BK13 Crown Brush to blend the purple shadow above the crease.  I then placed the lightest pink color (no label) from my 120 palette in the inner corners of the lids with my BK14 Crown Brush.  With my BK13 Crown Brush I blended a light dust of white from my 120 palette on the brow bone and into the crease.  For her lips, I highlighted her cupid's bow with a White liner from Wet-n-Wild.  Her lipgloss is from MAC in a sparkling frost color. I contured her cheeks with a purple blush known as Eggplant (Beauty By Christa).  For her blush, I used Beauty By Christa again in a soft pink-orange color known as Captive.  I lined her eyes with Sephora's Waterproof Smokey Cream Liner in Must Have (matte black) with my BK11 Crown Brush.  I winged the liner out and created a sharp V into the crease.  I blended the top of the V into the purple with a BK16 Crown Brush.  I glued drugstore strip lashes. I then placed another coat of Black eyeliner on top of the lashes to make them appear fuller and to hide the lash strip.  I lined the bottom lash line with a black Wet-n-Wild eyeliner pencil. On the top and bottom lashes, I applied L' Oréal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara to make her false lashes appear more realistic.  I set her makeup with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray.

Before

After

All Dressed Up!

*Beauty By Christa is a private label.  For more info email BlushingAmbers@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics