Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Makeup Storage and Organizing Inspiration

If you are anything like me, you have a lot of makeup.  I personally have several storage boxes, bins and crates that are currently holding all of my makeup (that's why I haven't done a storage/organization video/blog).  I am headed to a few places this weekend in search for new and innovative ways to organize and store my makeup collection in preparation for my in-home makeup studio.  Soon I'll be vlogging and I need a chic yet functional setup.  Being the person that I am, I have been researching creative storage ideas and by research, I mean "youtubing" (yeah, I said it!)... So here are 5 videos of room tours/storage and organization from some Youtubers that I found inspirational.

MakeupGeekTV.
 

BeautybyScarlett.
SamanthaSchuerman.
 

TheAccidentalBeauty.
 

bdazzlecolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics