Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Beauty Wish List

My 26th birthday is quickly approaching (May 23) and so I thought it would be fitting to share my Birthday Beauty Wish List.  I'm not doing this as a means to actually receive gifts, but I thought it would be fun to know the beauty items I am crushing on right now.  If you have ever tried these products please comment and review.


















1.) Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette Perfume.  I received a sample of this fragrance with an old Sephora purchase and it has since dried up.  The smallest bottle is over $60 so I will def have to save up to buy this for myself.  Maybe my boyfriend is reading this and can get this for me. <3

Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

2.) Sunglasses w/ Chain.  Technically these aren't a beauty item, but I still think they would make me look hot!  I saw these shades a long time ago and have never fallin' out of love with them.  Unfortunately the online boutique I saw them on at Big Cartel is not available at this present time. :-(


















3.) Zuca Bag Artist Pro - My makeup instructor showed me her bag and how she organizes her makeup before she goes on a gig or for weddings.  I am definitely hoping to carry a smaller makeup train/case.
Zuca Pro Complete Set- Black Insert Bag With Black Travel Cover and Pro Sliver Frame 89055900280

4.) Crystal Wright's Hair, Makeup & Fashion Styling Career Guide - 5th Edition I have heard a lot of great things about this book and I follow Crystal Wright on Twitter so I know I can gain a lot from this book. Anyone who is serious about Makeup and the beauty industry should always be looking for educational advancement tools.  Sometimes you can't afford to attend a workshop or a show and so books and dvds are inexpensive ways to keep sharpening your Makeup/Beauty skills.
Crystal Wright's Hair Makeup & Fashion Styling Career Guide, 5th Edition

5.) Iwata Air Brush Set Although Sam Fine says the airbrush ain't got nothing on him, I am still interested in investing in an airbrush set, but in my defense I am certainly no Sam Fine.  Just a humble fan.  I find that a lot of people are on this trend of wanting a airbrush makeup artist and so having it available and knowing the craft will make me more marketable and give me a different kind of experience in makeup. 
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrushing System with Silver Jet Air Compressor

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics