Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My June Beauty Favorites

Blogger's Obsession MAC Lipglass in All of My Purple Life
This is my ultimate favorite product of the month. I love the deep purple color of this lipgloss especially over a matte pink or rich purple lipstick. This product is currently SOLD OUT!



















Nigel Barker's book "The Beauty Equation"
This month I started reading and posting teaches and challenges from Nigel's Beauty Equation Book in hopes to reveal what makes me beautiful to my readers. Myself as well as other bloggers agreed to join me and do the same. Check out more info on this "interactive book club" here.
Nigel Barker's Beauty Equation: Revealing a Better and More Beautiful You 

My Brush Set
This was bought for me in China as a gift from my God mom. These are by far my softest brushes. They are knock offs but with this kind of quality it doesn't matter as long as it does the job well! lol.













 
Milk of Magnesia
I've found that wiping a thin layer of Milk of Magnesia works wonders as an inexpensive face primer. Perfect for the Chicago summer heat. It smooths my skin out and keeps my makeup matte all day long.
Phillips' Original Milk of Magnesia Liquid, 12-Ounce Bottle


Iman Cleanser
Switched up my face cleanser for a while to review this product and it is now my favorite night time cleanser to remove traces of makeup. I use it after my face wipes.
IMAN Liquid Assets Oil-Free Gel Cleanser - 1.0 oz.

1 comment:


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics