Friday, August 26, 2011

Video Tutorial: My Makeup Routine and How I Wear My Purple Lips

So many of you have highly requested for me to do more video tutorials and here it is! I do have to say I was in the process of filming this one a couple of weeks ago and got a call about a family tragedy in the middle of filming. I did manage to get through most of the video enough to piece together this tutorial on my daily makeup routine and how I wear my purple lipsticks. This is only one part of my signature look... Enjoy! If you really like makeup tutorials and want to see more, comment below and subscribe so you don't miss out on anything!


 The Product List:
Moisturizer: Nivea Soft Face
Primer: Milk of Magnesia
Concealer: Beauty By Christa MW3
Highlight: Beauty By Christa concealer DW1
Coverage: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF
Light and Dark Setting Powder: Beauty By Christa
Contour: Eggplant - Beauty By Christa
Blush: Fame - Beauty By Christa
Eyebrow Pencil: Spiked - MAC
Dark Lipstick: Pearly Violet #15 - Make Up For Ever
Light Lipstick: Divine - Covergirl Lip Perfection
Lipgloss: All My Purple Life Lipglass - MAC Blogger's Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics