1. Use a tinted moisturizer and apply it with a dual length powder brush.
2. I often save time by using Iman's Luminous Foundation to give me a glow, combining my highlighter, foundation and bronzer in one step. (Only do this in the center of your face - eyes, cheeks, bridge of the nose)
3. Apply your lipstick once you reach your destination. That way you don't have to reapply.
4. Keep it simple. Choose to draw attention to your eyes or your lips. In most cases, putting on lipstick can be faster than applying eyeshadow.
5. Apply your concealer and skip foundation all together. Instead, opt for tinted powder that blends well with your skintone and apply it with a bigger brush to cover more area in a shorter amount of time.