Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reel Beauty: Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes

Congrats to Miss Universe 2011. The well known international beauty pageant announced that Miss Angola 2011 Leila Lopes, a 25 year old business student would take the crown beating out 88 other contestants. She is the first of her country to do so. Here's what she had to say:

”Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing. I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life,” Lopes replied through an interpreter, when asked “If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one will it be and why?”

She certainly understands the meaning of true beauty... and the love she expresses for her self in the previous statement are very inspiring. She's a "Reel Beauty"!




Haute Look Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics