Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FOTD. My Motives Makeup

I recently switched over from being an Apprentice to Independent Distributor with Motives Cosmetics and I am loving it! Here are my pro color kits (eyeshadows, blushes and pressed powders) and a few looks I've created with the makeup. It is a very high-end makeup line similar to MAC, NARS, Dior and Chanel. You can shop for Motives Cosmetics at my site here: www.shop.blushingambers.com










Also, I am building my makeup artist team. If you are looking for some extra cash and love hosting makeup parties. Please fill out the form "Becoming a Motives Makeup Artist" in the left side bar or email me at Business@BlushingAmbers.com with the subject line "Seeking Makeup Artists".

No comments:

Post a Comment


Reading List

Real Time Web Analytics